How to treat & cure Multiple Sclerosis (MS) naturally Effective and Effective in its treatment and Safe without causing any side effects is a treatment that is being sought by many people today.
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a progressive disease arising from the immune system that mistakenly attacks the protective nerve or myelin membranes in the brain and spinal cord. This damage of myelin will block the signals sent through the nerves. As a result of communication between the brain with other body parts will be disrupted.
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune condition with no known cause. Experts suspect that the disease may be triggered by the following factors:
- Age: MS generally attacks when a person is 15 to 60 years old.
- Gender: The number of MS women is twice as many as men.
- Genetic or hereditary factors: If you have a nuclear family member (parents or siblings) with MS, your risk of getting the same disease will increase.
- Influence of certain infections: There are several viruses suspected to be associated with MS, such as Epstein-Barr virus or EBV virus.
- Influence of certain autoimmune conditions: Patients with thyroid disease, type 1 diabetes, or inflammatory bowel disease are suspected of having a higher risk of developing MS.
- Smoking: The chemicals in cigarette smoke potentially affect one’s immune system so that the risk of MS and other diseases will increase.
This disease can cause different symptoms in each patient. These symptoms usually depend on the location of the nerve fibers attacked by the disease. Some of the most common symptoms include:
- Numbness or weakness. Generally on one side of the body or legs.
- Impaired vision, such as blurred vision, color blindness, or decreased eye vision.
- Tingling or pain sensations in body parts.
- Severe fatigue. It is estimated that about 90 percent of people with multiple sclerosis experience it.
- Neuropathic pain, such as piercing pain, highly sensitive skin, or burning sensation.
- Impaired motor skills and balance. For example, body coordination disorder, vertigo, or tremor.
- Unclear or confused speech.
- Muscles that are cramped or stiff.
- Disorders of cognitive abilities, such as decreased power and concentration duration, difficulty understanding and using language, and difficulty remembering new things.
- Mental disorders, such as depression, anxiety, or unstable emotions.
- Sexual problems, such as erectile dysfunction in male patients and decreased fluid and vaginal sensitivity in women.
- Problems of the bladder or digestion. For example, difficult to urinate until complete, often awakened to urinate at night, and constipation.
The symptoms of this disease often appear unexpectedly and not all patients will experience it as a whole. The duration and severity also vary. There are some patients who experience it for the long-term and there are those who experience symptoms that recur regularly and fluctuate.
A study conducted at the Canadian Medical Association Journal found that cannabinoids found in Medical Cannabis can reduce symptoms and pain caused by MS.